For payment towards services, we accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, major credit cards and dental insurance plan payments.
We are in-network with the following dental PPO plans.
- Aetna Dental PPO
- Cigna Dental PPO
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Connection Dental PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian Dental PPO
- Metlife Dental PPO
- Smiles for Children, Virginia Medicaid
- United Concordia PPO
- United Concordia Tricare Dental Program
- We are not in-network with any HMO, DMO or capitation dental plans.
- For out of network patients, please inquire with your dental insurance company about "out-of-network" benefits.
- We are not in-network with all dental insurances but, we serve a large number of families who use their out of network benefits.
Dental Insurance and Payment for Services
We provide a cost estimate for each procedure broken down by what is covered by your insurance and your out of pocket portion. Keep in mind that this is just an estimate, and that your actual insurance reimbursement may vary. You are responsible for the full balance on your child's account, regardless of insuance coverage.
To use any dental insurance benefits you may have, we must have on file your current dental insurance information. Please understand that it takes valuable administrative time with your insurance company to verify your benefits. Therefore, we need your dental insurance information ahead of time!
PLEASE NOTE: If we are given the dental insurance information during the dental appointment, and not before, we will not be able to verify your insurance benefits, and you will be responsible for the payment in full for all services provided that day.