Dental Insurance Information: In order to use any dental insurance benefits you may have, we must immediately receive the insurance details requested on the Online Patient Forms. PLEASE NOTE: If we are given the dental insurance information at the time of the appointment we will not be able to verify your insurance benefits, and you will be responsible for the payment in full for all services provided that day.
Remember to give us the details of ALL dental insurances, if any, such as another dental insurance of spouse or medical health plan with a dental rider. In the insurance world, this is called primary and secondary insurance. Please check with your spouse and employer’s HR department for verification of your insurances!
We are in-network with the following dental PPO plans.
- Aetna Dental PPO
- Cigna Dental PPO
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Connection Dental PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian Dental PPO
- Metlife Dental PPO
- United Concordia PPO
- United Concordia Tricare Dental Program
- Virginia Medicaid
- We are not in-network with any HMO, DMO or capitation dental plans.
- For out-of-network patients, please inquire with your dental insurance company about "out-of-network" benefits.
- We are not in-network with all dental insurances but, we serve a large number of families who use their out-of-network benefits.
Dental Insurance and Payment for Services
We provide a cost estimate for each procedure broken down by what is covered by your insurance and your out-of-pocket portion. Keep in mind that this is just an estimate and that your actual insurance reimbursement may vary. You are responsible for the full balance on your child's account, regardless of insurance coverage. For payment towards services, we accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, major credit cards and dental insurance plan payments.